Sunday, September 16, 2018

Addison was so much fun!

I had a great time for the past 4 years camping and glamping in my Santa Fe. I have gotten really comfortable towing her as well! This 12 foot trailer has been all over the west on awesome adventures and car shows with friends and family.  








However, just like a gypsy....

I feel its time for me to move on yet again. 

I am ready for a bigger trailer, one where I do not need to decide if I want a bed or a seating area cause I will have both at all times. I do feel like I can tow something a little bigger. I have sold this Santa Fe to a dear glamping friend here in Las Vegas. Hmmm, I think its time to take a look at the 55 Aljoa I have parked in my rv parking I've been trying to decide what I want to do with. My poor husband lol.

Stay tuned for my next chapter- please follow the tab above titled '55 Aljoa' for my next adventure! 



No comments:

Post a Comment