Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sweet Dreams!

The number one question I have been asked. But where do you sleep? Well in a bed, of course!
I purchased this oak table from Craigslist for $20. Then I sanded & restained to match bench tops & floor. Mike took it apart & screwed on the top, the round metal top piece that goes under a real rv table. He then screwed a hole in the floor & attached the bottom metal piece to hold the table. We then bought the metal pipe looking leg that holds the rv tables. He slipped the table base over the metal leg and it holds it all in place.               Example One-
He then bought another metal pole/pipe & cut it to the exact height of the benches so the table can be the exact height of them. He also screwed some wooden legs on for extra support. These come off & on. Which if you like the coffee table look instead of kitchen table height, it could easily stay like this.    Example Two
Now we can take off decor (put them in benches) & add mattress.   Example Three
Blow it up & add linens        Example Four

We now have a king size bed!! 3 of us slept on this at the show. Keep in mind what you will primarily use your trailer for. As I stated earlier, we take it to car shows & trailer shows 80-90% of the time in and around our town, which we will not sleep in it. However, a couple times a year I would like to take a few trips with my trailer club, Sisters On The Fly so now I can sleep in it when I need to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment