Saturday, November 10, 2012

What Is A Glamper You Ask?

In short, a glamper is a camper that is decorated with touches of glamour. Vintage glam, Hollywood glam, Modern glam, Shabby Chic, these are all examples of decorating styles being adorned on these cute, cozy little campers. There seems to be a global buzz about glamping being featured in several countries on tv shows, magazines, a book, and many websites being created in the name of glamping with a yearly campout to go along with it. Yes thats right, the toys aren't just for boys any more!  Well, he can stay in it with me. Haha. After years of participating in my hubbys car shows with his '54 Chevy, its time for momma to have some fun! But it also needs to be practical for our family of four to actually camp in it. So enjoy our adventure of turning a 1963 Santa Fe camping trailer into a glamper.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, Stacy! I would probably go camping if I had something like this. My husband's always trying to get me to and I'm like ehhhh... But this is totally a cute idea. I've heard of these before. Excited to see how yours turns out! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete